Clorox Disinfecting Bleach with CloroMax kills 99.9% of household germs and bacteria. Americas #1 bleach brand cleans, disinfects, deodorizes, whitens and removes stains. Clorox Disinfecting Bleach whitens whites, keeps clothes whiter longer, and removes 70% more stains than detergent alone. Remove tough laundry stains from white clothes including red wine, grass, dirt and blood stains. It is safe to use in standard and HE washers. What's more, Clorox Disinfecting Bleach contains CloroMax Technology to protect household surfaces as it cleans, so stains won't stick and cleanup is easier. Clorox Disinfecting Bleach disinfects and deodorizes surfaces, killing 99.9% of mold and germs, including norovirus, flu virus, MRSA, E. Coli, and Salmonella left on household surfaces such as countertops, floors, toilets and more. Discover the power of clean with Clorox Disinfecting Bleach.
- POWERFUL CLEANER: Keeps clothes whiter longer disinfects 99.9% of germs (including norovirus flu virus MRSA E. Coli and Salmonella) plus cleans and protects household surfaces
- DEODORIZER: Eliminate odor causing bacteria and help prevent the build-up of odors in your high efficiency and standard laundry machine with Clorox™ Disinfecting Bleach
- STAIN REMOVER: Get the whitest whites with this concentrated formula that is filtered three times to deliver the purest bleach to remove 70% more stains than detergents alone
- VERSATILITY: Fight tough stains on white clothes including grass juice dirt and blood or use it on hard non-porous household surfaces and items including countertops floors trash cans and more
- LAUNDRY BLEACH: The #1 bleach of choice in America, Clorox™ Disinfecting Bleach with CloroMax™ Technology can be used in standard and washing machines and is great for everyday cleaning
Eye and skin irritant. Avoid contact with eyes. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Use with adequate ventilation. If contact with eyes occurs, immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. Call a doctor. If contact with skin occurs, rinse with water. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If swallowed, drink a glass of water. Call a doctor or poison control center. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals as hazardous gases may result.
Ingredients: CONTAINS: Sodium hypochlorite and other ingredients.
Instructions: For laundry, sort laundry by color and add detergent. Fill bleach to max line in dispenser or add 1/2 cup bleach to wash water. Add clothes and start wash. Ensure contact with bleach for 10 minutes. For sanitizing laundry, add 2/3 cup for standard machines and 1/3 cup for HE machines. For disinfecting and deodorizing, dilute 1/2 cup of bleach with 1 gallon of water. Pre-wash surface, mop or wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface for at least 5 minutes. Rinse well and air dry. For prolonged use, wear rubber gloves.