The Ozark Trail 3 Person Family Camping Dome Tent is perfect for almost any of your outdoor adventures. It's compact and lightweight, weighing in at only 5.64lbs. Whether you're out for a long hike in the mountains or even just hanging out in your backyard, your tent is going to work in most all spaces. The 7' x 7' floor plan allows you to maximize your room and the dome feature gives you that extra bit of headroom you've been looking for. Along with a rainfly that protects you from inclement weather, Ozark Trail went the extra step and seam-taped the fly to further support the already water-resistant rainfly. Your rainfly also doubles as a protective awning over the large D-shaped door. Thinking about ventilation? Under your detachable rainfly is a fully mesh screen roof, perfect for stargazing on those warm summer nights and keeping the bugs at bay. It has many built-in design features to help keep your tent as clean and as organized as you'd like. These include a mud mat at the entrance (keeping your tent clean of dirt and other debris), a gear loft with a tablet pocket (great for stowing away small items), a center loop at the top (perfect for hanging that lantern during the evenings), a wall hanging organizer with three separate compartments (perfect for all those small items you don't want to lose, such as phones, keys, glasses, etc.), an E-Port (easily run electricity into your tent for all your power needs), and also hook and loop cord organization (keeping cords tucked away and off of the floor). The Ozark Trail 3 Person Family Camping Dome Tent is the ideal balance between elegance and simplicity.
- Sleeps 3 people
- 7' x 7' comfortable footprint
- 42 in. center height provides added head room
- Removable fly with taped seams for added water-resistance
- Fits 1 queen air mattress with room for gear
- Large dome shaped door for easier entry/exit
- Rainfly Awning design over doorway for added weather protection
- Rainfly Hooks at corners of tent base; no guy lines to trip over at night
- Mud mat at entryway to help keep dirt/debris out
- Mesh screen roof for air ventilation as well as stargazing
- Gear loft for storing small items
- Built-In E-Port for running power to devices
WARNING: KEEP ALL FLAME AND HEAT SOURCES AWAY FROM THIS TENT FABRIC. This tent meets the flammability requirements of CPAI-84. It is not fire-proof. The tent fabric will burn if left in continuous contact with any flame source. The application of any foreign substances to the tent fabric may render the flame resistant properties ineffective.
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Manufacturer Part Number||